Audio tracks are available for purchase or can be listened to on this website under the audio tab.
Click images to view sample pages. (When image pops up, click in the upper right corner to expand and the lower right corner to exit.)
Click here for an overview of the topics covered in each level. This practical curriculum is easy to use and highly effective. The structure and consistency removes the need to plan lessons from random books, and it includes instructions for group and one-on-one classes. Interactive English is very affordable, making it the ideal choice for community-based programs.
The Interactive English series:
- Engages students through fun and interactive activities that focus on real-life situations.
- Is easy to use. The books are structured into sixteen 90-minute lessons with regular reviews.
- Employs up-to-date methodologies.
- Contains cultural tips to promote positive interactions outside the classroom.
- Provides listening tracks with a variety of English speakers.
This 6-level (12-book) series takes students through an intermediate and advanced knowledge of English, where advanced students are fully self-sufficient in their daily lives. Level 1 assumes that the student has no knowledge of the English language. Level advancement is determined by tests at the end of each book.